Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Visual Blog Post on Using Visuals in Strategic Planning

Get Visual with Strategy

My colleagues at Olive Grove Consulting invited me to post on their blog. Rather than write 500-800 words, I decided to draw my post. Drawing this post allowed me to get more information out there than I ever could have done in words! This month's focus is strategy.  I share some quick, easy tips for anyone working with organizations and strategy to make their work more visual. More visual means more engagement, more creative thinking, more systemic views and more clarity.



Here is a link to my visual post.Getting Visual with Strategy

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA
Visual Facilitator, working with individuals and groups to engage more fully.